This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013 at 10:01 am and is filed under Autism Research, Mercury Related. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Chemistry students who find themselves handling potentially dangerous chemicals and compounds should always make certain to properly protect themselves in order to avoid injury or death. There are many toxic chemicals that are used frequently by chemistry students that can potentially lead to serious disease if handled without the utmost care.
One example of this is through heavy metal poisoning, which is caused by overexposure to certain heavy metals. One very common type of this is mercury poisoning, which can result in a number of subsequent disorders and can ultimately lead to death, depending on the severity of the poisoning. When handling mercury, one should always take precautions.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.