This entry was posted on Thursday, December 27th, 2012 at 11:08 am and is filed under Autism Awareness, Mercury Related. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
My brother was dealing with a lot of really weird medical symptoms all of a sudden; it started with some of his hair falling out and his skin looking really messed up. He couldn’t sleep very well and his memory was impaired as well. He finally went to the doctor and was surprised at the results.
As it turned out these, were effects of mercury poisoning, which he had somehow accidentally ingested through eating a little bit too much fish that had unfortunately been purchased with far more mercury than typically allowed from a fish market he used to frequent. I’ll tell you right now that he sure doesn’t frequent that fish market anymore!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.