This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 at 4:53 pm and is filed under Autism Research, Mercury Related. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Our kidneys are vital to our health and well-being. They process our waste, manage our salt and water levels, and regulate electrolytes. Mercury poisoning can wreak havoc on our kidneys.
When kidneys are damaged by mercury it can be difficult to urinate. Blood pressure becomes difficult to manage, too. If the kidneys shut down, then dialysis becomes necessary or else death could be imminent.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.